Stretch Marks & Scars Cream – Best for Stretch Mark Removal – Body Moisturizer for Prevention and Reduction of Old & New Scars – Natural & Organic for Pregnancy, After Birth, Women, & Men – By Sieva Skincare
The Affordable New Secret to Beautiful Skin
Are you Tired of those unsightly stretch marks and sagging skin?
Stretch marks are a form of scarring caused by the overstretching of skin. This stretching disrupts the normal production of collagen and a scar results.
The Professional's Choice for Stretch Mark & Scar Treatment at Home
• Sieva's advanced formulation helps restore skin and increases the strength of skin by promoting the production of elastin and collagen.
• It penetrates deeply to restore balance and to fight stretch marks in the lower layers of skin where they form and lightens the appearance on top.
• It has Natural Ingredients, Essential Oils, Vitamins, and rich Butters known for stretch mark & scar prevention.
• It will help maintain elasticity of the skin and is free from all harsh chemicals that can damage the skin.
Every Stretch mark & Scar cream cream is manufactured for Sieva is made within a FDA Approved and GMP certified facility. At the Sieva we work relentlessly to provide the consumer with only the highest potency, purity, and most effectively absorbed formulations available to the consumer today.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
We guarantee you will see a decrease in the appearance of your stretch mark and scar when using SIEVA's Stretch Mark & Scars Cream. If you are not completely satisfied, keep the jar and get a full refund. 90 days Money Back Guarantee.
Our product is made in small batches to meet our high quality standards. This results in limited quantities available for sale.
You don't have to live with your stretch marks any longer. Click Add to Cart Button at the top of the page to place the order that will dramatically improve your skin FOREVER. Do Not wait.
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 3 inches ; 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- ASIN: B00KMXQZC2
- UPC: 638142632942