NOW Foods Guar Gum Powder, 8 Ounces
How to make Black Soap Shower GEL
DIY NATURAL GEL EYELINER | From Scratch
How To Make Barrel O Slime With Guar Gum and Borax! DIY Jiggly Slime
Qsciences Equivalent is Back In Stock – Lose Weight Now!
Let’s Talk About BEE MINE Products!!!
Cool Science: How to Make Giant Bubbles
How to make Clear Jiggly Slime! Diy Jiggly Slime Recipe
Gluten free: Why it’s NOT the best choice!
How to Make a Silk Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
Natural Homemade Pore Strips – The best!
Now foods guar gum powder is a thickening agent derived from guar beans that has enjoyed much use in various baking applications. It is primarily used in hypoallergenic recipes that use different types of whole grain flours. Because the consistency of these flours allows the escape of gas released by leavening, guar gum is needed to improve the thickness of these flours, allowing them to rise as normal flour would. It is especially useful as a binder in gluten-free baking.
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 3 x 3 inches ; 10.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0015BWIZS
- UPC: 733739050403
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: B001F0R71Y