NOW Foods Guar Gum Powder, 8 Ounces
How to make Black Soap Shower GEL
Guargum VS Flaxseeds VS Chiaseeds VS Xanthan Gum – Hanleys Foods
How To Make Barrel O Slime Without Guar Gum and Borax! DIY Jiggly Slime English No Slime Act!
DIY NATURAL GEL EYELINER | From Scratch
Микс из полученных посылок: iherb, asos, ebay
Let’s Talk About BEE MINE Products!!!
How To Make A DIY Shampoo Thicker: Xanthan Gum Vs. Crothix Vs. Salt
Qsciences Equivalent is Back In Stock – Lose Weight Now!
How to Make a Silk Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
How To Make Shampoo: Make your own natural hair growth shampoo
Now foods guar gum powder is a thickening agent derived from guar beans that has enjoyed much use in various baking applications. It is primarily used in hypoallergenic recipes that use different types of whole grain flours. Because the consistency of these flours allows the escape of gas released by leavening, guar gum is needed to improve the thickness of these flours, allowing them to rise as normal flour would. It is especially useful as a binder in gluten-free baking.
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 3 x 3 inches ; 10.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0015BWIZS
- UPC: 733739050403
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: B001F0R71Y