Integrative Therapeutics – Gingermax – Standardized Ginger Extract – 90 Softgels
GingerMax dietary supplement is a potent oil standardized to contain a level of 20% of ginger's key compounds providing only the natural benefits of ginger. Ginger helps soothe the stomach and prevent the nausea, vomiting, and dizziness associated with motion.
Integrative medicine is a collaboration of safe and effective therapies from conventional and complementary medicine. Integrative practitioners look beyond symptoms to identify and address the root cause and work hand in hand with patients to develop a plan of care. This collaborative, wellness-driven approach often includes clinical nutrition – both through diet, and nutritional supplementation – and that’s where Integrative Therapeutics supplements come in.
Integrative Therapeutics is one of the top-tier manufacturers of supplements in use by integrative practitioners today – including naturopathic, chiropractic, nutrition, acupuncture, as well as a variety of general health and specialty practitioners.
- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 4 inches ; 2.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B004IN80HU
- UPC: 885384556325 871791004184 814888019784