Banyan Botanicals Nasya Oil – USDA Certified Organic – Nasal Drops for Clear Breathing and Lubrication Of The Nose and Sinus Passages
10 Best hypertension drops to Buy (Review) 2017
Top Best 5 sesame oil machine for sale 2016
1. Begin by comfortably lying down on your back and tilting your head back with your nostrils opening towards the sky. If you are lying on a bed, you may hang your head off the edge of the bed or place a small pillow beneath your neck for support.
2. Place 3-5 drops of nasya oil in each nostril. With skill, you can administer the oil drop by drop, circling the inside perimeter of the nostril, thoroughly coating the nasal membranes.
If lying down is not convenient, you can also apply nasya this way:
1. Place a drop of nasya oil on the little finger and gently insert it into the nostril.
2. Gently massage the inner walls of the nasal passage.
3. Alternate left and right nostrils until each nostril has received a total of three applications of oil.
4. The lubrication and gentle massage helps to alleviate stress and release any tension in the tissues.
Do not use if you are pregnant or have a cold, flu or sinus infection.
Ingredients: Sesame oil*, Olive oil*, Brahmi*, Calamus*, Skullcap*, Eucalyptus essential oil*
Free of gluten, soy, and dairy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- ASIN: B000Q48DCW
- UPC: 618192031810
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.